Friday, September 26, 2008

Just thought I would share a few pics with you of delightful furry babies. A friend sent me the one below in an e-mail this week and I thought it was too cute not to share.



The one below is my cat Toby- He loves to come and sit on my lap when I am on the computer or sit on my hand! It is nice in winter but it does make surfing the net or blogging a bit more of a challange.



This one was in the e-mail my friend sent me-I wonder what that cat is thinking?


This last photo was my brother and my sister-in-law's kitty. His name was Alex. My sister-in -law, Anna got him before she met my brother. He was an exceptional cat. He actually talked!(He said Maw-Maw) Last week they had to put him to sleep because cancer had ravaged his little body. It was very hard on them. I took this picture of him Spring 2007 when I went out to see them(they live pretty far away from me). I got up early that morning before anyone else was up and went downstairs to sit and read. Alex crawled up in my lap and purred his little kitty heart out. I am glad I had my camera next to me.


I will see you all tomorrow for Pink Saturday! Have a blessed day!

6 comments:

SmilingSally said...

Oh, I just KNOW you're gonna laugh at this:

http://smilingsally.blogspot.com/2008/08/comfortable-sleeping-positions.html

Jennifer said...

AWWW How adorable.I want that little kitten.He looks like my Phoenix.Toby looks he is very comfartable.My Spooky girl set in my lap when I'm online and has her paws on the desk will I type it is hard to do.Or she has to be held like a baby over the shoulder.Ineed to post a pic of her.Very cute pics thanks for sharing,jen

Anonymous said...

Oh, those cat pictures are adorable. I especially love the one with the baby. How sad for them to lose that beautiful cat. Your cat looks so cute on your lap. Not all cats are that loving. Lucky you.

Hugs...Jeanne

Brenda Pruitt said...

Oh yes, these photos truly made me smile!
Brenda

Anonymous said...

Happy Pink Saturday, Susan.

Those skies are just glorious. Surely God made that spectacular show.

I am saddened to read about the sweet cat. It is so hard to lose a pet.

Kim said...

Susan,

Love your blog. Your Pink Saturday posting was great. Those kittens are adorable. Thanks for visiting my new blog. I hope you will come back again soon.

Kim